This is the song that will make most fathers cry & get emotional as this is when their daughter is now going to be with the man of their dreams. The song should be something that these two folks can relate to. During this dance time the Father of the bride will give his advice & they will share special thoughts.
Here is a sample list:
- Sweet Pea by Amos Lee
- You Are the Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder
- Daughter by Loudon Wainwright III
- Sweet Child O’ Mine by Guns N’ Roses
- My Girl by The Temptations
- I Loved Her First by Heartland
- Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
- Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) by Billy Joel
- My Little Girl by Time McGraw
- Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
And for fun here is http://pinterest.com/greggambient/recommended-father-daughter-dance-songs/
Remember it is about The Bride & her Father!